Streamlined Skincare | Charlotte Tilbury Take It All Off Genius Eye Makeup Remover

Thursday, 27 July 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Take It All Off Genius Eye Makeup Remover Review
After the last post on LLA, where I shared my thoughts on the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara (spoiler, I think that the mascara itself is hashtag MegaMascaraGoals but it disappointingly it smudges on my Summer weather induced shine prone skin...)  So I wanted to share a Charlotte Tilbury product that I totally love - Charlotte Tilbury Take It All Off Genius Eye Makeup Remover.

This is a two-phase oil and water based product.  This dissolves even the most heavy duty and waterproof makeup with ease.  I like that the bottle comes with a pump dispenser.  It's quick, provides the right amount of liquid to soak the cotton wool pad without any waste or mess.  Simply shake the bottle to mix the bi-phase product, place a cotton wool pad over the eyes and hold for a few seconds before gently wiping away to remove all traces of makeup with ease.

Ophthalmologially and dermatalogically tested, this doesn't sting or irritate even the most sensitive skin/eyes.  The water phase is refreshing and means that there is no greasy residue left behind.  Meanwhile, the oil part removes the most stubborn makeup effortlessly without any tugging at the delicate skin around the eyes.  No loss of lashes with this one!  Love, love, love the Charlotte Tilbury Take It All Off Genius Eye Makeup Remover!

2 comments :

  1. This looks great, I haven't seen this before!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about this makeup remover and now I really want to try it! I might have to the next time I visit a Charlotte Tilbury counter.

    Louise | Lipstick & Luxe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations