Slipping Into Topshop Sandals

Thursday, 20 July 2017

Swapping skincare for a style post today and talking - sandals.  Every time I get ready these days, I find myself reaching for my new Toposhop shoes.  The ultimate style update and Summer season staple. These beauties are the Topshop Factor Toe Post Sandal.

The fact that they are flat and made of sturdy, soft, smooth leather means that they are super comfortable to wear (yes, even the toe post!) The fact that they have straps means that they are secure and you can be confident that you sandal won't slide off on the way to work!  I heard that happened to a girl once.  Her shoe went flying, she hobbled/hopped over to it (not wanting to put her bare foot on the cobble stones you see) and some guy got down on one knee to offer it back to her.  Cinderella style...  I digress, whether you are desk bound or beach side the black leather goes with everything and they can be dressed up or down and worn day through to night.  I'm stepping into Summer with this versatile sandal.  Paired with skinny jeans and a blouse or a floaty dress, they pretty much go with everything no matter your style!  I've been wearing these non stop.  Cheating on the Birks!  Wait, are we still wearing these?

I really want these Holiday Cross Strap Leopard Sandals too but they are no almost completely sold out!  If anyone sees these in a UK size 6, holla!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations