Introduction to Baie Botanique

Friday, 7 July 2017

Baie Botanique Skincare Review
If you've read LLA for some time now, you'll know that skincare is my jam.  As much as I love makeup and nail polish etc. - my heart lies with skincare so obviously, I jumped at the chance to try some products from admittedly a new to me brand, Baie Botanique.

I've been using products that form part of the Rose Renew Collection for some weeks now and well let's just say I no longer have to filter fake flawless skin!  Rose and rose hip have anti-ageing properties to protect and repair the skin from the signs of ageing, addressing issues such as fine lines and wrinkles. Sign me up!

I've been using the Baie Botanique Rose Renew Regenerating Face Wash, Serum and Face Cream. As my skin errs on the oily side I was worried if the range would be suitable but I haven't had any issues with breakouts!  The Rose Renew Regenerating Face Wash gently cleanses the skin.  It removes most of my makeup with ease but if you are wearing a heavy base or eye makeup, I'd probable use this as a second cleans.  Afterwards my skin feels refreshed and hydrated.  This is a joy to use, particularly in the morning.  The lightweight, gel consistency of the Rose Renew Regenerating Serum sinks into the skin effortlessly without a hint of greasiness.  My skin is left super smooth with renewed radiance.  The last product in the regime is the Rose Renew Regenerating Face Cream provides instant and lost lasting nourishment and moisture.

 The range is almost completely organic and contains no nasty ingredients parabens et. al.  The subtle, delicate rose scent won't aggravate sensitive skins.  You can find these product and more about the range and brand at www.baiebotanique.com.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations