Prepping and Pampering for Summer

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Foot Cream Review
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, my Summer body is on hold for another year.  I'd like to thank you all for your patience! However, preparations for my Winter body, you know extra layers for warmth, insulation and hibernation are underway! ;)  In all seriousness though, I can make sure that my hands and feet are ready for Summer and sandal wearing season.

Often on my feet all day, wearing cute but perhaps not so practical or comfortable sandals and shoes, I keep my heels and bottoms of my feet nice and soft by exfoliating and then applying a generous amount of foot cream.  I especially like to slather a rich layer on before bed.  Feet are often neglected and the most forgotten part when it comes to pampering, O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet Foot Cream provides hydration and nourishment while protecting the feet.  It is my new favourite one stop softener and it manages to sink in fast without leaving a hint of grease.  I can now slip on my new Topshop shoes and put my best foot forward...

Dry hands are the worst and while I tend to suffer mostly during the colder Winter months, I apply hand lotion religiously throughout the day.  I keep hand cream on my desk, in my handbag.  Like the foot cream, O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream has a high concentration of glycerin for an instant and lasting moisturising effect.  Again, it is unscented and does-not-leave-a-trace-of-sticky-residue behind.  Hands are encased in a hydration barrier.  

Not the most luxurious of lotions but they work and work well.  O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet and Working Hands are readily available and affordable.  I was lucky enough to try these, from a new to me brand as part of a PR sample but you can find the line in Boots here.  I'm a new fan.  I've got to hand it to them... *groans*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations