Get The Glow With Glowbiotics

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Glowbiotics Skincare Review
Some new beauty discoveries have come from a new (to me) brand - Glowbiotics.  I was recently fortunate enough to receive two of their products as press samples which I've been using for a number of weeks now and I honestly can't remember what I did before!  I've been having a bit of a skincare reboot this Summer.  With warmer climes my skin tends to get oilier, more inflammed and I can suffer with congestion.  These two products make very welcome additions to my skincare shelf.

Glowbiotics Probiotic Nourishing Gel To Oil Cleanser is an incredibly rich gel that melts into a beautiful oil upon application.  With a formula that includes omega rich super food oils and Glowbiotics balancing complex.  I take my time to massage this into dry skin and remove it with a warm, soaked muslin cloth and then pat my skin dry.  The result is seriously smooth ans soft skin.  This dissolves makeup effortlessly, simultaneously cleansing and hydrating and leaves my skin bright and purified.  Cleansers, the cornerstone to a good skincare routine no?  A truly luxe, indulgent cleansing experience.

Glowbiotics Probiotic Ultra Rich Brightening Cream with a potent, complex ingredient line up, I was sold at restores stressed, ageing skin!!!  The cream has a dense, velvet like texture but I was surprised at how easily it absorbs.  I've been staying up late and committing all sorts of the food and drink related skin sins recently but this intensely hydrating moisturiser is the perfect anecdote to a dull, grey complexion.  It works wonders at restoring and replenishing moisture whilst leaving my skin clear and radiant. 

In rotation for a number of weeks now, two new but beloved inclusions to my skincare routine. Available from Harvey Nichols.

1 comments :

  1. Ooh I love the sound of both of these products! I've never even heard of this brand before - I'm missing out! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations