Five Favourites

Thursday, 22 June 2017

five current beauty favourites feat. Kiehl's, Omorovicza, By Terry, Jo Malone & Ouai Haircare

I don't always publish monthly favourites, they appear to have fallen from favour but I thought I'd kick off a new week by going back to blogging basics by compiling a list of the products I currently love the most.

Kiehl's Créme de Corps Body Lotion - a firm favourite, a classic, a staple.  This rich body cream allows for an indulgent spa like experience from the comfort of your own home.  This thick, decadent cream smells divine.  It leaves skin incredibly soft and the scent lingers on limbs.  I slather a generous layer of this on every night, I would marinate in it if I could!

Omorovicza Balancing Moisturiser - is a saviour for my combination/oily skin especially during the warmer Summer months.  I love the texture of this.  It feels soothing and lightweight but provides serious hydration all while keeping my T-zone in check.   It leaves a subtle satin finish and provides a great base for makeup.  A must buy if you are struggling to treat a dehydrated complexion.   There's a fine line between glowy and greasy!

Ouai Finishing Créme - my hair is ridiculously thick and I can find it difficult to manage. (Seriously, drying it requires snacks and frequent naps!  If I was rich, I'd get my hair blow dried all of the time! There was a period when I lost the run of myself and did this! #Notions...)  This lotion provides moisture and protects against damage from heat styling.  This adds shine and a polished lived-in look. I love the scent of this and it separates hair beautifully.

Jo Malone London Geranium & Walnut Hand Cream - even though Winter weary skin is now fading into a distant memory (almost!) for me, hand cream is a year round handbag essential. Delightfully non greasy, it absorbs quickly.  This nourishing cream leaves my hands soft and smooth. The light fragrance imparts a subtle scent.

By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm - another product I can't be without.  I've mentioned it/full on raved about it several times before like in this review post.  It feels incredibly nourishing and softening upon application.  It smells dreamy without being overly synthetic. 

There you have it the products I'm currently loving.  Much loved and forever repurchased favourites. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations