Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors Summer 2017

Friday, 9 June 2017

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Juicy Mandarin
A Clarins classic and a makeup stash favourite, loved by beauty buffs and bloggers alike is the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors.  They have recently released two new shades for Summer - 13 Pink Grapefruit and 14 Juicy Mandarin.  Both shades are beautiful and I imagine would work well against all skin tones.

These offer a high shine finish with a sheer wash of colour.  With mango and shea butters, they boost moisture and keep lips soft and supple.   Enhances your natural lips and fades so subtly that you will barely notice.  The formula is a delight, their buttery texture feels like a balm, looks like a gloss. Comfortable to wear - not sticky in the slightest!  Even those typically weary of traditional gloopy glosses will love this cult favourite.  I adore the scent of these also.  Perfect for on the go, throwing into your bag, for quick mirrorless application.  

Warmer climes do not call for full make up looks.  I supplement my tinted moisturiser with brow gel and mascara and a natural lip with the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors.  You've seen the style switch up from this post but for beauty, these hint of a tint, lip gloss/balm hybrids are my go-to and low maintenance lip loves.

2 comments :

  1. I love these! Didn't know new shades had been released so I will definitely be getting these for my holiday x

    https://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Clarins, these lip perfecters are awesome xx siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations