Summer Skin: MOA London

Monday, 5 June 2017

MOA London Hello Sunshine Energising Body Oil Review
With a potent blend of active ingredients and essential oils including invigorating lemongrass and eucalyptus, the Magic Organic Apothecary London Hello Sunshine Energising Body Oil smells divine.  The zesty, uplifting scent banishes stresses and sends you somewhere tropical and sun soaked.  Even if in reality it is a grey, dull, miserable - June morning.  I massage this into damp skin to seal in moisture after a shower.  Unlike other body oils, it absorbs beautifully.  I love the texture of this, leaving no greasy, sticky residue behind. Skin is infused with its beautiful scent that lingers throughout the day.  Readily absorbed, I can get dressed upon application.  Sometimes I slather this on generously before bed to marinate in it at night and shower in the morning.  Providing lasting hydration, this spirit lifting, skin softening, nourishing oil gets me out of bed in the morning.  Well, this and coffee...   It has become a welcome part of my shower routine. 

It can also be massaged in after exercise to soothe aching muscles.  Not that I've much use for that purpose.  Note to self, GO TO THE GYM!  A body oil with a difference, healing and retaining hydration in one.  I was lucky enough to receive this as a press sample but I adore this MOA London Hello Sunshine Energising Body Oil and will definitely be stocking up once this bottle runs out.  If like me, the thought of Summer and wearing more skirts, dresses and general skin baring fills you with horror, this indulgent oil replenishes moisture and leaves my skin looking luminous and smelling heavenly.  

I've made seasonal changes to my wardrobe as seen in my And Other Stories haul post.  This helps me switch things up with it comes to skincare.  I definitely recommend this and suggest making it part of your Summer skincare/holiday hot list.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations