Game Changing Lip Gloss: Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky

Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky
You'll have seen from my Tom Ford Lipstick Collection post that I'm a lipstick girl at heart.  Oh and also lip balm... So as someone with a long standing opposition to lip gloss, these made a liar out of me. Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky has been a stash staple and one I've been reaching for daily.

I've tried some other shades of the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss before.  Lucky is a safe take on colour. It provides an understated veil of pinky/nude colour, infused with hint of warm, golden shimmer.  A fail safe, universally flattering, effortlessly wearable shade.  Packed with enriching ingredients, formula also contains properties to give the appearance of fuller, plumper lips.  I'm prone to chronically dry lips but with this, lips feel instantly and continually hydrated.  The silky almost gel like texture means that it glides on with ease, enhancing the lips and imparting hydration and serious shine.  It is comfortable to wear and fades subtly.  A handbag essential. I like the brush applicator which means it is perfect for quick, easy, on the go and mirror less application.  Not sticky in the slightest.  The non tacky finish means that there are no hair stuck to lip gloss scenarios!  A truly gloop free gloss.

I adore the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss for every day and have been wearing it alone or over lipstick to add depth and amp up the shine.  It looks beautiful layered over Tom Ford Spanish Pink lipstick.  At £28, these are not the cheapest of lip glosses but Chantecaille are a luxe brand with price points to match.  Available from Space NK.

Are there any other shades I need to try?

1 comments :

  1. I love this gloss too - it reminds me so much of what I wore on my wedding day. I'm running low on my current tube but I'll definitely repurchase xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations