Tom Ford Nail Lacquer Carnal Red

Monday, 3 April 2017

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer Carnel Red review
A note on nails in today's post with a new nail polish shade from Tom Ford.  Tom Ford Nail Laquer in Carnel Red.

The aesthetically pleasing, sleek packaging, every bit as luxurious as you would expect from the brand. Tom Ford Nail Laquer in Carnel Red is a clean, classic, straight up, true red shade.  The brush has a great shape, covering the nail bed with ease and the formula of this polish is quite something too.  With rapid drying time, it applies evenly and smoothly and  is forgiving of a speedy hand.  The polish glides on, drying down to rich, dense colour.  I get opaque colour pay off with two coats.  This leaves nails with a mirror like high gloss finish.  Longevity is impressive, I typically get four days before I start to see the signs of tip wear and the shine lingers too.  The formula delivers a long lasting manicure.  

Is Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Carnel Red the most Spring like and seasonal option?  Maybe this favourite Tom Ford shade is more appropriate but all I know is that it's an undeniable, dreamy, little luxury.  Go on, upgrade your mani with this eternally chic classic.

I now seem to have quite the Tom Ford nail polish collection curation.  I don't know whether to be boastful or ashamed of this....  Will I do an updated collection post?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations