Current Skincare Favourites

Sunday, 23 April 2017

current beauty favourites feat. Estee Lauder, Oskia, Sunday Riley & Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
I don't really post monthly favourites on Luxe Life Aspirations as I'm such a creature of habit, not much changes from month to month so instead in today's post, I'm talking all about my current skincare favourites.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel an indulgent balm like gel to oil hybrid melts into the skin to remove makeup and impurities effortlessly.  Skin is clearer, brighter, soft and supple.

Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion has made a reappearance due to a particularly bad breakout of those stubborn, painful, inflammed areas of under the skin spots.  This stuff works wonders.  With this, they heal in a matter of days rather than over a week and it reduces scarring too restoring calmness and clarity.

Speaking of blemishes, I believe their arrival was brought on by the fact that I hadn't used my HG, beloved Biologique Recherché Lotion P50 in over a month!!!  I've several full rave reviews here. This is the cornerstone of my skincare routine.  Let us never be parted again!

Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum this is my second bottle of this.  So eye watering expensive but I my opinion worth it.   With a potent blend of vitamins and enzymes, this has improved the texture of my skin.  I use this at night to restore radiance and reveal healthy looking, smooth skin.

Lastly, Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm is the perfect makeup base for my skin.  I received this as a press sample but I absolutely love it.  It plumps and restores vitality to my Winter weary skin.  A post facial glow, no massage required.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations