Banishing Dry Hands with By Terry Baume de Rose Hand Cream

Monday, 17 April 2017

By Terry Baume de Rose Hand Cream Review
Spring may be in the air but unfortunately I suffer from dry hands year round and not just during the colder months so while Winter may be fading into a distant memory, hand care and hand cream is still firmly on the agenda and in my handbag, desk drawer, by the bedside, on the dressing table...  I love, love, love the La Mer one as seen in this post but a new addition to the arsenal is the By Terry Baume de Rose Hand Cream.

While the By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm is a skincare stash staple, a holy grail product for me, I had never tried anything else from the line so thought I would try this.  The cream itself is pink, is it weird that I find this and the packaging aesthetically pleasing?  This has transformed my hands.  It has a thick, rich, luxurious balm like consistency and a delicate light rose scent.  The scent lingers and remains strong throughout the day.  The cream itself absorbs into the skin incredibly quickly and is delightfully non greasy.  It doesn't leave any sticky or tacky residue behind.  It packs serious hydration and hands are left velvety soft to touch.  

I apply the By Terry Baume de Rose Hand Cream when needed throughout the day for a comforting blanket of instant hydration but also slather on a generous layer before bed and wake to soft, nourished, restored hands in the morning.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations