New Shoes For Spring

Thursday, 20 April 2017

Zara Spring Shoes Styled
Spring is definitely in the air and I for one can't help but get excited about warmer weather and new season wardrobe updates.  I'm slowly but surely replacing heavy Winter coats with trench coats lightweight duster coats and blazers, opting for blue over my go-to black jeans and adding more seasonal appropriate options to my shoe game.

These the Zara Flat Leather Shoes With Buckle are the latest addition to my Winter weary wardrobe.  A firm, fun favourite. I'm really loving Zara at the moment.  It's one of my all-time favourite places to shop but they have so many nice pieces right now.  TAKE my money god dammit.  These are 100% leather so super soft and comfortable to wear.  And flat because come on now, who can be bothered to run around town in heels.  I love the nude colour of these.  See my love for neutral shades doesn't just apply to lipstick and nail polish!!!  These look so good paired with a white blouse and rolled up light blue boyfriend jeans.  Add my trusty COS trench coat and nude Whistles clutch and I'm done.  I love how one piece like these shoes can pull an entire outfit together.  It just makes getting ready in the morning that bit easier and allows me to abuse the snooze button for longer.  At €49.95, for real leather, they're not too expensive either.  Also, I think that with the pointy toe and straps you could get away with these for evening wear too.

My new love, these have definitely given me a spring in my step!  Currently on rotation with the Zara coat from this post and a new Spring style staple that will carry me through to Summer.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations