Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria

Thursday, 6 April 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria
You know when you want to buy something but you don't know what?  I'm always drawn to lip products!  What's another lipstick when there's already 2,317 in the makeup drawer(s)...  The latest addition to my collection curation is Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria.

On me it pulls an almost brown toned, dark dusty rose shade.  In the bullet I think it looks very similar to Bond Girl but on the lips, Bond Girl leans ever so slightly more towards a plum hue.  A velvet, semi matte finish.  The square nib allows for precision application.  It glides on with a luxurious texture, never dragging. I can suffer from chronically dry lips at the best of times but while it is opaque medium/full coverage, I don't find that this clings to dry patches, feels heavy or is too drying.  It is comfortable to wear and  I get about four hours of wear time.  

Can we take a moment to appreciate the beautiful rose gold packaging.  The tube is light weight and the bullet closes with a discernible click.  The lipstick has a slight vanilla scent.  I've been wearing Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria religiously since I bought it.  

I never got around to buying Pillow Talk (the lipstick, I shudder to think how many times I've repurchased the lip cheat pencil!) online but hopefully the rumours are true and it'll launch in Brown Thomas next month.  That's definitely next on the list!

What's your favourite Charlotte Tilbury lipstick shade?

1 comments :

  1. I must confess I own this shade purely because my name is Victoria - but luckily I love it!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations