Seasonal Style Switch Up

Monday, 13 March 2017

topshop spring style haul
Taking a break from makeup and skincare with a style post today.  Which is blatantly just a thinly veiled excuse for an all out, full on rave review of the latest addition to my wardrobe.  This cardigan/coat hybrid (coatigan?) The Patchwork Cardigan from Topshop 

Oh let me count the ways in which I love this and you should too.  Neutral colours, the grey and cream patchwork is beautiful.  It is super soft material – not scratchy in the slightest.  Cosy and warm, I’ve been wearing this as a cardigan as the weather is so cold at the moment with a coat, boots and skinny jeans but when (if) the weather improves, this will be lovely on its own thrown on and paired with a vest top and skinnys.  

This cardigan is the sartorial version of a comforting hug. Slouchy, over sized, throw on, goes with everything – I’m obsessed.

1 comments :

  1. The grey patchwork detail is phenomenal xx siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations