New Season Style: Ruffles & Gingham

Sunday, 26 March 2017

Ruffles and Gingham, new season style
It's a fun trend, seen all over the style set.  It's absolutely everywhere but I just wasn't sure about gingham.  I avoided it for weeks but couldn't hold out and longer when I saw this Topshop Ruffle Gingham Top. Gingham but with frills and ruffles?  I knew I had to have it. 

It goes with everything, I've been pairing this with my new Topshop shoes and grey skinny jeans at the weekend.  Off duty dressing at its finest.  I usually fear that at 34 I'm too old for Topshop but I'm clearly having a moment with Topshop right now! It's also still smart enough for corporate dressing - and roomy for those 3pm post lunch office snacks! Perfect for hiding an insecure areas.  My most coveted new purchase. Such a popular trend, I've been living in this little number.  The ties at the sleeves add details and the frill is flattering.  And it's monochrome.  Of course it is... Say no more. 

Mostly black with a side of frill.  The (lazy) girl's best friend?  It just makes getting ready on a miserable Monday morning that bit easier.  Although I'm currently full of cold, writing from my bed sipping tea, wearing cosy PJs and cashmere socks - so in no position to provide style advice with any authority.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations