Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Ambre Vanille

Thursday, 16 March 2017

Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Ambre Vanille
Swapping style for a scent switch up in today's post.  A new (to me) addition to the fragrance wardrobe is Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Ambre Vanille.  
I adore this.  I fell head over heels - love at first spritz.  Definitely sweet but not sickly or overly so.  It doesn’t have a synthetic fragrance.  Now I’m not saying it won’t make you crave cupcakes but I assure you that you won’t smell like baked goods!  (Although would that such a bad thing?!)  The vanilla and brown sugar are instantly recognisable.  Other notes include tangerine, orchid, heliotrope, almond, coconut and sandalwood along with amber.  Once settled on the skin, it drys down to a warm, cosy, rich scent. 
Although it is not an eau de parfum, I’ve been seriously impressed with the wear time.  I apply this in the morning and the scent is still discernible several hours later.  I’m a huge fan of vanilla based fragrances.  I wear this during the day and use Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille for evening.  (Full reviews on these here and here.)   Probably not the most seasonal coming into Spring but oddly it works.  
Living on the edge people - that's where you'll find me!  Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Ambre Vanille is simply divine.  If you’re near a counter, I urge you to try this.  I absolutely love it and I know you will too!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations