New To My Makeup Bag

Friday, 31 March 2017

mini beauty haul feat. tom ford, mac cosmetics and bobbi brown
A quick post today on LLA, looking at some new makeup/beauty bits I picked up recently.  Who doesn't love a little haul and virtual snoop?  Actually, you can tell from this post that I'm not all too happy with my skin at the minute.  (Bad things happen when I run out of Biologique Recherch√© Lotion P50 I'm telling you!)  I bypassed the skincare and makeup and went for lip products and nail polish.  Telling...

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Carnel Red is a beautiful shade.  On my nails right now.  I've been wearing this non stop.  Exquisite, luxe packaging.  It out performs its rivals and cheaper counterparts with ease.  An ultra flattering, chic, eternally classic shade with an impressive formula and lasting power.

MAC Boldly Bare Lip Pencil its creamy texture allows for smooth application, it is richly pigmented, providing a soft natural finish with a pinky-nude hue.  It lasts well, increases the longevity of my lipstick and stops it bleeding.  I don't find this too drying.  Cheating on my HG Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk but I've been loving this for a MLBB but eh more pink look!

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bare Sparkle I blame/thank Erika from Retro Flame for this purchase.  I'm not a huge gloss fan and gloss and shimmer would usually be a huge no for me but the colour, sheen and shimmer of this are all very subtle and natural.  It's comfortable to wear and not sticky in the slightest.  The perfect addition to my low maintenance lip line up.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations