Barely There Blush for Spring

Monday, 20 March 2017

IsaDora Perfect Blush Review
This post has been a long time coming.  Sometimes life just gets in the way!  I honestly considering starting a series after my mother's diagnosis - MSA & Mum anyone?!  It seems so frivolous and vapid to be getting excited about makeup at a time like this but hey, I'm seeking solace in skincare and beauty! And excited I am.  I am utterly ob-sessed with these blushers from IsaDora.

IsaDora Perfect Blush in #62 Dusty Rose and #60 Pinky Peach.  I've been rotating between the two since I was lucky enough to receive them.  I rely on these to inject subtle warmth and colour into my pale, tired, I was up late binge watching This Is Us skin. Shade #62 Dusty Rose is a delicate almost brown toned dusky pink and far from the bright neon pink it initially appears to be shade #60 Pinky Peach softens to a warm peach pink hue.

Both can be worn as a natural, sheer wash of colour for barely there blush or built up for a more intense finish.  I've been loving wearing #62 Dusty Rose for work to enhance my pale complexion.  The two shades are super flattering, richly pigmented with a velvety soft finish.  I use my Real Techniques blush brush and the blend beautifully, seamlessly on to the skin.  I'm really impressed with the wear time and their long lasting colour but as they are compact, they are perfect for throwing into your makeup bag, the ideal handbag addition.

What is your favourite shade?

                                                                                                                                              *Press Sample

1 comments :

  1. Love the look of both colours. I struggle to find blushers that look good on my pale skintone but I think the Dusty Rose shade would be perfect for me
    https://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations