Tom Ford Lip Colour in First Time

Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Tom Ford Lipstick in First Time Review, Photos and Swatches
OG readers of LLA will know that once upon a time, peachy/pink colours were my absolute favourite, my go-to and made up the majority of my lipstick lineup.  I went back to my roots with the purchase of Tom Ford Lip Colour in 09 First Time.  I think it was originally limited edition but is now part of their permanent line.

A medium peachy pink shade.  Cooler toned than Spanish Pink which is more dusky.  A matte finish. On me, it pulls more of a velvet finish.  Not moisturising but not overly drying in the slightest and is very comfortable to wear.  One application provides immense colour pay off.  A rich, highly pigmented lipstick.  Effortlessly wearable, I think this works well for the office or with a full on smokey eye. Universally flattering, I imagine this suiting most skin tones.  Worn alone without lip liner and applied directly from the bullet (from the other side so as to not muck up the TF embossing of course...) it lasts for up to four hours and imparts a light stain.

Can we please take a moment to appreciate the exquisite packaging?  Undeniably Tom Ford, impossible to dupe.  If you can find this on counters, I think this is a must if you are a fan of of peachy/pink hues.  

I appear to be curating quite the collection of Tom Ford lipsticks!  Should I do an updated post?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations