Seasonal Scent Switch Up

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Neom Scent to Calm & Relax Candle Review
It's no secret, I love candles and home fragrance.  The best candle for when you want to feel calm has to be Neom Scent to Calm & Relax.  I have the travel sized version and for a generous 75g sized miniature, the scent throw/payoff is incredible.  

Despite its size, it soon fills the room with its warm, inviting aroma.  With the power of the therapeutic scent of essential oils including rose, lime and black pepper, this is definitely one to light to lift your mood.  Perfect for lighting in the bathroom when you're having a Sunday evening pamper session and want to unwind.  No Sunday Night Fear I my watch!  This candle leaves you feeling uplifted.  

I have it burning in the sitting room now and feel more relaxed just typing this.  The tea, blanket and sleepy dog beside me may be contributing factors too. Create an indulgent, spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home.  The perfect zen inducing accompaniment to lazy Sundays or hectic Mondays.  Unadulterated bliss at the light of a match.

Yes, I definitely feel calm and more relaxed with the Neom Scent to Calm & Relax travel candle.  I now want to try more of the range.  What are your favourite candles?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations