NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer

Thursday, 9 February 2017

NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Review, Photos & Swatches
I was so excited by this.  The launch of NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer brings the highest coverage concealer from NARS. With a cocktail of vitamins, coupled with hyaluronic acid and peptides. It conceals and not just that according to NARS this smooths and blurs imperfections leaving a soft focus, natural skin like finish.  Believe the hype.  It lives up to its claims.

It has an oil free formula, perfect for combination, oily skins and most importantly for me, it doesn't break me out!  With full pigment and opaque coverage, I thought it might have a very dry dense texture, one that may need to be warmed up before application but it has an easy to work with creamy consistency.  It gives a velvety finish and feels incredibly light and comfortable on the skin.  Because of this, it works equally well on spots as it does on eye bags!  I've been using this under my eyes, also to take down any areas of redness and on blemishes.   I find that I don't need to worry about creasing with this which negates the need for a separate setting powder.  It doesn't migrate or settle into any fine lines.  I use the shade Light 2 Vanilla which has a subtle cast of pink.

I was lucky to receive this as a sample but you'll know from posts like this one that I'm a huge NARS fan.  On counters now, I'm really impressed with the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer and have been reaching for this over the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - pick me, pick me it cries, soon little one! Bags and blemishes be gone!
*PR Sample

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations