NARS Kiss Me Stupid Lipstick Review

Friday, 17 February 2017


NARS Kiss Me Stupid Lipstick Review Photos and Swatches
Today on LLA, I bring you my debrief on NARS Kiss Me Stupid Lipstick.  If you're looking to overhaul your lipstick wardrobe or update it for Spring, this may provide some welcome inspo.  

NARS Kiss Me Stupid looks like a medium brown in the bullet.  Think 90s browns! Yet it becomes a terracotta with warm, peach undertones once applied.  The perfect balance between peach and brown. Posts like this NARS one show how I'm forever on an eternal search for the perfect neutral peachy hued lipstick!  It leaves a satin finish.  Effortless and foolproof, it applies evenly and smoothly.  It has a semi opaque finish.  It wears well, lasting up to 3 hours, fades nicely without leaving a tell-tale line and is comfortable on the lips.  This is the perfect colour for finishing off a day time look, warming up the complexion or it worn at night, as it doesn't distract from a bold eye look. I imagine this working well with all skin tones.  

NARS Kiss Me Stupid Satin Lipstick has been my most worn shade, it hasn't left my makeup bag all month!  It's limited edition so run, run, run!

*PR sample

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations