Chanel Le Vernis #504 Organdi

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Chanel Le Vernis #504 Organdi Review & Swatches
Another day, another neutral nail post!  I'm just too emotionally invested in a nude nail.  After the dark shades, reds and metallics of Christmas, I really want to wear clean, polished neutral nail hues.  The newest added to the collection curation is Chanel Le Vernis Longwear #504 Organdi.

A cool toned neutral slightly dusky, salmon-y pink.  I thought that this might be one of the sheerer polishes but it provides full coverage.  It applies beautifully, glides on with ease, not streaky in the slightest.  Glossy opaqueness in two coats.  You could get away with one layer but I always apply two.  It isn't too cool that it washes you out.  A classic, polished manicure colour.

Formulated without any nasties, the reformulation remains 5 free.  The name is no longer printed on the front of the bottle and now appears at the back.  The new brush is slightly wider and fans out ever so slightly at the end.  I was a fan of the original thin brush which allowed for more precise application but the new one only differs slightly so there is no issue with application.  As I've said before in previous posts like this one - my thoughts on the new Chanel reformulation, I’m impressed with the new versions, although, I was/am a huge fan of the original too which I found to last well on me.  

What colours are you loving at the moment?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations