New Year, New Skincare?

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

High End Skincare Haul from Space NK
New year, same me!  I'm back today with a new post.  A high end/luxury skincare haul - a Space NK haul!  Or my suggestions of what to buy from Space NK, aka the mothership. Here's what I picked up...

By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm an old favourite, one I've repurchased countless times.  This provides maximum hydration, imparts a subtle hue and offers SPF protection. The delicate rose scent is uplifting.  This silky balm glides on and leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth and soft.  A bona fide handbag, beside table, desk essential.  Full review of this here.  This takes lip balm to a luxe level.

By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi Serum new to me, I picked up the shade Apricot Glow. This evens out my skintone and creates a subtle, lit from within radiant glow.  Works equally well worn alone or under foundation.  I haven't used this long enough to see the skincare benefits yet but am loving its instant results.  This is a perfect post Christmas party pick me up for the skin and lifts the complexion beautifully.  

Another repurchase is the Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray.  My thick, naturally unruly hair is often subjected to heat styling so I use this to protect it against damage.  A quick mist cuts drying time and leaves my my hair sleek and smooth.  It is ultra lightweight and doesn't leave any loathsome residue or tackiness behind.  Adding softness and shine, it also infuses my locks with the incredible signature Oribe scent.

Finally, the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel.  Cleanser is the cornerstone of my skincare routine and this is my adored cleanser of choice.  Dull, post Christmas party, Winter weary skin calls for a radiant glow.  It gives skin a luminous, I've been at a yoga retreat over the holidays look - lies!  A spa like cleansing experience in your own bathroom.  I urge you to try this, you won't be disappointed.  This melts into an oily texture for a nourishing cleanse.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations