Renewed Radiance

Monday, 30 January 2017

Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm
I've been so ill.  I thought I got away without the annual cold.  I was so annoyingly smug as I sipped my organic, cold pressed juice.  I had made it through Christmas and New Year without being sick and then, last week happened.  While I spent most of that time feeling sorry for myself (pity party for one?) and Googling my symptoms because surely no one has EVER been this sick.  It afforded me time to curate the perfect routine with injecting renewed radiance in mind.  They grey pallor was not cute! ;) Current agenda: getting the glow.

First up the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm*.  I was sceptical.  I thought I'm too young for this!  Ha, please I'm 34!  I don't know what kind of sorcery they have going on with this primer/serum/moisturiser hybrid like balm.  Extracts from the Moringa plant and Prickly Pear plant coupled with potent anti oxidants and anti irritants result in calmer and more clearer skin.  My skin errs on the oily side but I layer this over moisturiser and it provides a smooth base for makeup.  It visibly plumps the skin and offers a turnaround in signs of tiredness.  Also, it smells heavenly.

To fake a full eight hours of sleep look I've been reaching for the By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer.  No, YOU were awake all night because you couldn't breathe through your nose!  I just really wanted to buy/try this.  We've all been there, had a long, tiring, stressful day so leave the office and head home via Space NK!  Don't @ me on this!  It conceals beautifully to hide darkness, it doesn't settle in any fine lines.  I apply this after eye cream and it lasts all day.  Enriched with serum, almost gel like, it glides on effortlessly.  Thanks to its lightweight consistency, it freshens and brightens without ever looking cake-y.  A little goes a long way.  

Lastly, just because I feel like death, I don't have to look it thanks to the By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi Serum.  I won't go on about it too much as I've a full review on this wonder product here.  The texture allows for a beautiful base for makeup.   Foundation sits flawlessly.  This leaves skin with a beautiful luminosity - that elusive, lit from within, soft focus, candle light glow.  A joy to use. 

So you've met the glow getters.  Estée Lauder Revitalising Supreme+ Global Wake UP Balm, By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer and the By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi Serum.  Three products that blur imperfections, even out skin tone, reduce redness and leave skin more brighter, healthy and radiant.  SOLD.

*PR sample

1 comments :

  1. arhhhhh Michelle I want all three !!!!!!!!!! would the estee lauder one do the job worn under EL double wear?
    I REFUSE to purchase all three, cant afford it..... love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations