A New Signature Scent

Monday, 23 January 2017

Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Review
If you've read Luxe Life Aspirations for awhile, you'll know that I'm loyal to Tom Ford Velvet Orchid which I wear year round.  I'm so loyal I've been almost loathe to risk trying something new but Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne has become a welcome addition to my fragrance wardrobe.  

It is the most perfect Winter perfume - according to my nose.  I'm so bad at describing scents and picking out individual notes but this to me is a warm, rich, woody fragrance. As it settles, it dries down to a less sharp, more heady scent.  Fresh, crisp yet transforms into something more comforting. Evocative of and calls to mind, being bundled up for long Winter walks through the woods.  Utterly addictive.  I cannot get enough of this, I'm obsessed with this and you should be too.  If you're near a counter, I urge you to try this.  I've been wearing it alone but it would work equally well layered too. As it's not an EDP, it typically lasts 3/4 hours on me.  

Housed in gorgeous signature Jo Malone London packaging.  Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne is a beautiful scent.  I want to douse myself in this, it's divine, my personal Winter favourite.  I highly recommend this and really want to pick up the candle now too...

1 comments :

  1. I love Jo malone perfumes. My favourite is the peony and blush suede~ ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations