A Bathroom Beauty Hero

Thursday, 26 January 2017

Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream Review

A vital part of my body care routine is exfoliation.  While I no longer use manual exfoliators on my face, favouring chemical exfoliants, I love body scrubs which you'll have seen from posts like this Neom one. The gritter the better.  Vigorous but not abrasive.  One that has long been a staple is Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream.

Body care is something we can all too easily neglect.  Regular use of a body scrub is key to renewing skin, preventing dry patches by removing dead skin cells.  It also aids in an even flawless false tan application and a closer shave.  Weekly full body exfoliation leaves my limbs looking and feeling smooth and soft and makes subsequent body lotion application a lot more effective. After my skin is dampened and warm from the shower, I apply this liberally buffing into the skin in broad, upward sweeping strokes. Resulting silky soft skin ready for optimal body cream absorption.  

The Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream contains polyethylene beads which I know have come under controversy in recent years but as it is in a body care product rather than something I use on my face, I'm not too concerned.  The addition of menthol means that its fresh minty fragrance allows for a refreshing shower experience.  Definitely a body care, bathroom beauty hero! 

2 comments :

  1. I've had this on my wish list for a while so I must give it a go! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I really want to try this, it sounds like a lovely body product xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations