By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi Serum

Monday, 16 January 2017

By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi Serum review, photos and swatches

Today's post is on a new much loved product - By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi Serum.  Targeted for dull dehydrated complexions.  Therefore mine!  After Christmas, things are looking very Winter worn!

Boosting luminousity and radiance, this is a great glow giver!  Imparting a lit from within glow. This lightweight serum evens out my skin tone and blurs imperfections.  On its own it provides a flawless finish and acts as a great base for makeup.  Subsequent makeup goes on to apply beautifully.  I haven’t used it long enough to see any skincare benefits just yet but I am loving the results it offers as a base for makeup.  I’m quite pale, NC15 in MAC for reference, so the shade Apricot Glow may not have been the obvious choice but it works well with my skin as it doesn’t deposit much colour, instead imparting a warm glow.  This product can be worn alone on good skin days for sheer coverage.  Two pumps buffed into the skin for a natural, healthy look (illusion!)  It has a lightweight texture and delicate rose scent.  My skin errs on the oily side but this doesn’t cause my makeup to slip nor does it break me out.  I do, however, apply this then let it “settle” for a moment before applying my base.  

The By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi Serum mixed with NARS Velvet Matt Skin Tint is a wonderful winning combination.  It isn’t cheap but I think it’s worth it for the restored radiance and hey those Space NK N.dulge points sure do help!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations