Monica Vinader Naida Mini Circle Open Ring

Thursday, 1 December 2016

Monica Vinader Naida Mini Circle Open Ring Review
Monica Vinader Naida Mini Circle Open Ring
I have been lusting after some rose gold jewellery for ages.  I've lots of costume jewellery from Topshop et al. but wanted something a bit more special.  Monica Vinader is a luxury British jewellery brand that I've admired for some time now.  I have a pair of their Siren Stud Earrings that I received as a birthday gift and have been a fan of the brand ever since. So I went for the Monica Vinader Naida Mini Circle Open Ring

This is such a beautiful, delicate piece.  A stunning unique ring and it sparkles beautifully.
Unobtrusive, it garners a lot of compliments.  It's comfortable to wear and subtle so can be dressed up or down.  PavĂ© set diamonds on 18ct rose gold vermeil on sterling silver.  As rose gold is a plating on silver, it will wear over time but Monica Vinader guarantee plating for a year and will re-plate items. 

It makes me so happy when I wear it.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  This would make a very welcome Christmas gift.  Holiday bling?  A little bit of everyday luxury.  I'm smitten, the Monica Vinader Naida Mini Circle Open Ring just makes me want to grow my MV collection...

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations