Festive Makeup With L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara

Saturday, 3 December 2016

L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara Review
Just when I thought I'd found true mascara happiness with another brand, this, the L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara came along.  

Tried, tested and utterly in love with this.  Pick me, pick me cry all the other mascaras in my collection but this has become a staple, go-to everyday product.  You know you've achieved eyelash goals when the tips of your lashes hit the frame of your sunglasses when you blink! This lengthens and adds lift and volume without clumping.  The shade Midnight Black is a dark, true jet black mascara.  For work, a quick coating looks pretty and natural.  To amp it up for evening, I really focus on (read: apply tonnes) the base of my lashes, wiggling the brush through and at the outer corners.  My biggest gripe with mascaras is that some of them smudge with my oily eye lids.  But oh no, not this.  I don't go to the bathroom in work at 4pm and wonder how long I've been sporting the panda look in the office!  Not on its watch!

I received this as a press sample from We Love Lashes.  You can find their amazing array of eye lashes, brow products, mascaras and more here! All the requirements for a suitably festive makeup look! 

1 comments :

  1. I am a big fan of L'oreal mascara especially their telescopic range.
    Need to give this one a try as it sounds great for no smudges under the eyes!

    Great post, have a lovely day! ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations