Coveted: VB x Estée Lauder Collection

Friday, 25 November 2016

Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder Lipstick in Brazialian Nude
I'm a shockingly bad beauty blogger but this was one of those can't wait, tear open the packaging and use immediately products.  So, please accept my sincere apologies that this lipstick was used prior to taking photos of it for blog post purposes!

This is the Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder Collection lipstick in Brazilian Nude. I'm a huge VB fan and this lipstick was one of the products from the collection I was most excited to try. Hence the use before I had the chance to take photos!  I received this as a pr sample but it's one I would gravitate to.  A warm medium nude with yellow undertones. Neither pink nor peach tones, a true beige-nude that enhances my natural lips.  A universally flattering and effortlessly wearable shade. Perfect for on the go, mirror-less reapplication.  Semi opaque but buildable coverage with cream finish. The nourishing formula is comfortably worn.  It get a good three hours wear of this and it fades subtly. I love the sturdy, luxe packaging. The gold hardware and almost matte black ribbed casing.

Available in stores and online here.  You'll know from my Lipstick Lover post how much I'm drawn to shades like this.  VB x Estée Lauder Lipstick in Brazilian Nude is definitely my new day to night lipstick love.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations