Acne Jensen Boots Review

Monday, 14 November 2016

Acne Jensen Boots Review
After months of lusting after them, I mean obsessively browsing the website just to admire them, stalking blog and Insta' posts that featured them kinda lusting!  Countless times I added them to my basket but then quickly closed the tab, I finally proceeded to checkout and purchased the Acne Studios Jensen Boots from Net a Porter.  Side note, I'm definitely more Next than NAP, I've only ordered from them maybe twice before but I'm so impressed, beautiful packaging and speedy delivery!

Long time readers of LLA will know my skin's struggle with acne but this kind, Acne Studios - it's love! I own a grand total of two pieces from the brand.  These boots and an Acne Canada scarf, I don't think I'm qualified to call it love but I've always admired the brand!  These are ankle boots of dreams!  (Well, these the are ankle boots I can afford of dreams!  If I could justify, actually, I can justify almost anything, if I could afford Christian Louboutin, forget your Pigalles, keep your So Kates, it would be their Chelsea boots I'd buy!  Their Gadessita 55 Leather Chelsea Boots?  Insert ALL of the heart eye emojis!  Santa, if you're reading?)

I digress, back to the Acne Jensen boots!  They are possibly the most comfortable boots I've ever owned, the leather is super soft but feels sturdy too.  Ultra pointed toe and a low heel.  The silver detailing at the toe adds something to them too.  I was worried that they might run a little narrow but they fit like a glove!  (A really soft, expensive leather kinda glove!) I've retired my trusty Office ankle boots and have been reaching for them daily.  The Acne Studios Jensen Leather Ankle Boots are a classic style, I'll wear forever. Yep, it's love!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations