Icing On The Top

Thursday, 17 November 2016

Topshop Bobble Hat OOTD
What am I channeling my inner 12 year old?  Maybe.  Do I care?  Nope!  Look at it, just look at it!  How cute is this bobble hat?  My friends/family just breathed a sigh of relief that I couldn't find the blush pink one I originally wanted!  Okay, so at *whispers* 34 I may be too old for bobble hats but I couldn't say no to this one.  I've been updating my wardrobe recently as the temperature drops and we transition into Winter. This is a new buy the Topshop Faux Fur Pom-Pom Beanie hat.  Speaking of Topshop, did anyone manage to snap up those Givenchy-esque boots?  The Amy Boot.  I'm distraught I wasn't quick enough! Although if you saw my last Winter Wardrobe post, I ordered a pair of boots from Net a Porter, so you know, that cheered me right up!

I played it safe with black.  It's practical, the thick material means that I'm warm and cosy. It fits well and is so snugly.  More importantly, it's not scratchy in the slightest and the bobble, well it's fun!  Also, hats for the win? Have I style my hair under here or just the ends?  You'll never know...

A current style favourite!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations