CND Vinylux: A Fall Find

Monday, 28 November 2016

CND Vinylux Polish Field Fox
So my recent love for all things blush pink/neutral now extends to nails it would seem.  If you've seen Suzie from Hello October's videos recently she has been sporting a gorgeous nail polish shade and thankfully let us all know the name of it - CND Vinylux in Field Fox.

Field Fox is a gorgeous warm pink toned nude.  While most things like pedicures, I'll leave to the professionals, I'm happy to do my own manicures and quite enjoy doing my own nails.  I feared that this was a salon own brand but luckily CND are available online from DolledUp.ie and sold from my go to nail/beauty boutique Fifth Avenue!  

I get a good nine, yes you read that right, nine days before there are signs of tip wear!  Not even chipping - tip wear!  Consider me sold!  My nails feel stronger when I wear this too.  I bought the Weekly Top Coat which helps with longevity and delivers a high shine finish.  Also, because I'm a sucker and it was beside the till point, I picked up this mini of the Solar Oil cuticle and nail oil. Which I've left on my beside table in the hope that I remember to use it nightly...

A weekly polish so there is no need for a separate base coat!  If you're pressed for time or hate faffing around removing and reapplying nail polish this is the one for you.  One of these would make a great stocking filler too.  I think I need to try more shades...  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations