An Ode To My New COS Coat

Thursday, 13 October 2016

COS Tailored Wool Coat review and photos

When it comes to Winter fashion,  I have my fail safe, go-to, throw on and they go with anything pieces.  You'll know from my Winter Boot Buyin' post that I have an almost uniform of skinny jeans, ankle boots, knitwear and a coat.  I know, I know, don't give up the day job Michelle.  Fashion bloggers are currently shaking in their Givenchy boots ;)  For outer wear I love, love, LOVE a camel coloured wool coat.  In today's post, I'm counting the ways in which I adore this one, I picked up recently from COS.

I wanted something slightly structured,  yet wouldn't be too bulky and make me feel like the Michelin Man.  Something a little smarter that would be suitable for work as I have my All Saints leather jacket and a Topshop parka for weekends and dress down days.   I was looking for a coat with a high wool content to keep me warm and cosy and of course in the classic camel shade.  (I wasn't asking for much was I?)  Thankfully this delivers.  This ticks all the boxes and bonus, makes me feel a bit like Oliva Pope when it wear it! 

This the Tailored Wool Coat from COS will be a definite staple for Autumn and Winter. This just may go down as one of my all time favourite purchase ever!  Yup, ever.

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations