An Autumn Edit - Nails

Monday, 10 October 2016

Tom Ford Bitter Bitch Nail Polish Review, Photos and Swatches
For lips, I'm firmly loving mauve-y, dusky rose shades right now and paired with vampy nails, it's the perfect (read safe) way to add some colour to your look.  Especially, if like me your wardrobe is mostly nudes, black, white and grey clothes.  In today's post, I'm mixing my favourite season with my go-to Autumnal nail polish picks.

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in #18 Rouge Noir - a timeless classic.  One I reach for the minute the weather gets cooler.  Mentioned countless times including in last year's Beauty Brief.  A gorgeous bold, blackened berry shade.  The darkest of the three.  Is it a black, is it red?  Chic and understated.

Smith & Cult in #1 Lovers Creep equally as gorgeous is this dark cherry colour.  Yes, the Smith & Cult obsession continues.  I love the wider brush on these.  Glossy, opaque finish and the formula is good too.  I'm wearing this now and four days, going strong.

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in #4 Bitter Bitch a plum shade with slightly warm brown undertones.  An almost cream finish, looking softer in some lights.  A highly pigmented formula and the brush covers the nail bed beautifully.

Understated, and chic. Burgundy nails?  Groundbreaking!  While probably cliché, if glossy berry toned nails don't scream Autumn, then I don't know what does!

2 comments :

  1. Burgundy is always a favorite for fall!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations