Omorovicza Christmas Introductory Set

Thursday, 27 October 2016

Omorovicza Introductory Kit

Omorovicza Christmas Introductory Set
Long time readers of LLA or actually anyone who has ever just even given it or any of my social media accounts a quick glance will know how much I love Omorovicza skincare.  You know when you find a brand that just works so well for your skin?  It's as if they've created the line for me personally with me and my skin in mind.  Everything individually tailored towards my (at 34 should I admit ageing) oily prone skin.  Which is really rather nice of them if you ask me!

So I was delighted to receive the Omorovicza Christmas Introductory Set.  Most of the products are old favourites, skincare staples, that I've used, loved, repurchased and featured on LLA countless times before along with some welcome new discoveries.  If you are new to the brand and unsure as to where to start, this would be perfect for you.  You get to try the brand at a more affordable price before committing to purchasing full sized products.  A word of warning, you will be back to repurchase the full size product!  All five products work well together and are for all skin types.  This set would make a great gift, or you know, self gift... 

Thermal Cleansing Balm is a cult classic and for good reason.  This melts into your skin, dissolving even the most heavy duty makeup effortlessly.  My skin is left soft and hydrated.  This makes things look as if I was tucked up in bed by 9pm nightly - lies.  This gives me smooth and glowing skin without feeling harsh or stripping.

Cleansing Foam is a joy to use in the morning.  I love its luxurious creamy texture.  It is refreshing and one I reach for when my skin is feeling a little on the oily side. This cleanses effectively without stripping my skin.  It doesn't leave it feeling tight or with any residue left behind.

Ultramoor Mud Mask similar in texture to their Deep Cleansing Mask.  This brightens and clears congestion.  With healing and nourishing Hungarian moor mud, this also has a plethora of anti ageing benefits. This leaves my skin feeling clean, pumped and smooth.

Balancing Moisturiser one I couldn't wait to use.  New to me, this gel/cream hybrid is for oily/combination cream.  With its lightweight texture, it sinks instantly into my skin, leaving it super soft and supple.  This works as a great base for makeup too.

Queen of Hungary Mist another HG product. with orange blossom and rose, I adore the scent of this.  Uplifting, revitalising, purifying and hydrating.  But more importantly - without alcohol!  You can use this before or after applying makeup.  Also this is great to use throughout the day when your skin and spirits need a lift!

I was lucky enough to receive this the Omorovicza Christmas Introductory Set as a PR sample but when it comes to my skincare stash, as you can see from posts like this one on their Perfecting Lip Balm, Omorovicza reigns supreme.  I can be purchased from here.

1 comments :

  1. Wow! Everyone would love to have this skincare products. Also, the article is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations