New To My Wardrobe From Gucci

Thursday, 20 October 2016

Gucci Belt Review
I'll never be a fashion blogger.  A daily uniform of skinny jeans, ankle boots and knitwear anyone? And unfortunately, while I'm no stranger to high end makeup and skincare, when it comes to fashion I'm definitely more high street than haute couture! So a purchase in Gucci is a big (huge) deal for me and definitely a splurge.  I'm just so bloomin' excited that I thought I'd share it with you today.

While one day (hopefully) I'll get to own the Gucci Disco Bag.  Could totally see myself as a Gucci girl ;) For now, I'm more than happy with a little piece of Gucci.  I bought the Gucci Interlocking Double G Belt with gold hardware.  I bought mine in store from the Gucci concession in Brown Thomas but it's also here on Net a Porter.  Mine has the burnished brass rather than true shiny gold logo for a more vintage feel.  


While I own a few designer bags.  For me buying a designer piece is something I have to consider carefully and debate long and hard before investing.  (I've literally used my Saint Laurent tote almost daily since I bought it!)  I know that this will get a lot of wear and will be a timeless Winter (and Spring, Summer, Autumn...) wardrobe staple.

1 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! But I'm the same, knitwear, jeans and boots everyday!

    JaynieShannon Beauty & Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations