Lip Glosses for Non Lip Gloss Lovers

Monday, 17 October 2016

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector #7 Toffee Pink Shimmer.
Never the biggest fan of lip glosses but I've been loving them recently or at least two in particular. Mauve toned shades and I are most definitely having a moment.

Now I can't talk about lip glosses without mentioning the classic lip gloss/balm hybrid that is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.  These converted me to lip gloss lovin'.  2013 was the year of these for me as you can see is this post on I published on them but I've recently rediscovered my love with the purchase of the shade #7 Toffee Pink Shimmer.  A neutral pinkish mauve, a classic. Delivering soft, plumped, healthy lips.  Oh and did I mention that they smell like vanilla?

A new addition to my stash is the By Terry Gloss Terrybly Shine in #9 Bitten Splash. I've never owned a By Terry lip gloss before but this is set to change all of that.  Oh Space NK, you get me every time.  Ultra hydrating this is very comfortable to wear.  With a weightless, silky texture, Bitten Splash is a pigmented plum shade.

Two effortlessly wearable, universally flattering mauve-y, pink-brown shades.  Easy to reapply.  Perfect for throwing in your bag or as desk side beauty.  I love both of these warm colours for adding depth to my naturally thin lips.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations