New In, Essie Nail Polish

Monday, 19 September 2016

Essie Ballet Slippers & Spin The Bottle Review



































Recently, I picked up the most perfect Essie duo, In The Mood For Nude.  Yes, my love for Essie shows no signs of waning.  Let me introduce you to two shades that you absolutely need in your collection.  Two iconic nude colours Ballet Slippers and Spin The Bottle.  

Ballet Slippers - the classic.  A sheer, pale pink for the ultimate neutral, healthy, polished manicure. A cult favourite.  One of Essie's most beloved shades.  Loved by celebs, bloggers and beauty insiders alike.  One coat imparts a sheer wash of colour and two delivers a subtle pink hue. Ultra wearable and universally flattering, I think this would compliment most skin tones.  A go to, works with everything pick.

Spin The Bottle - is a more pigmented option.  A chic, creamy beige nude.  Similar to, if not slightly warmer than Topless & Barefoot.  An incredibly flattering colour that goes with just about everything. Long lasting and as it has a cream formula, it is easier to apply and achieve opaqueness. 

While I can't wait for Autumn/Winter to wear berry hues and rich burgundy shades, my heart lies with neutrals, which I wear year round.  You will know from posts like the one on Essie Master Plan that I'm just too emotionally invested in a nude nail.  I adore both of these equally.  My most worn for weeks have been from the Essie In the Mood for Nude duo set which you too can buy from Boots when you too only needed to buy cotton wool... 

In all seriousness, you really cannot go wrong with this combo!  What are your favourite Essie shades?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations