Space NK Haul

Monday, 5 September 2016

Space NK Haul feat. Oskia, Ouai and Beauty Blender
Sod's law that I needed to repurchase things at once, I found myself in Space NK where I obviously completely lost the run of myself and left with more things than I planned.  Ouai hair care, I'm looking at you!  In today's post I'm sharing what I purchased.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel I shudder to think how many times I've repurchased this now.  If you're a long time LLA reader you can skip this bit as I don't want to bore you.  I've raved about this countless times before.  Much adored and forever repurchased.  Honestly, how many ways can I express how much I bloomin' love this stuff?  But I do.  When it comes to this beauty blogger favourite, believe the hype.  The hype is real.  Full ridiculously gushing review here.

Beauty Blender this too is a repurchase as my old one was looking a bit worse for wear!  I find these so difficult to clean!  Does anyone know if you can buy the solid cleanser on its own?  The Beauty Blender paired with my Artis Brush in Oval 6 makes for the most skin like, flawless finish makeup application.

Oaui Smooth Shampoo and Smooth Conditioner are new to me.  Instagram made me buy them. Seriously!  I dashed to Space NK after work last week for the Oskia cleanser and Beauty Blender but I left without them as I was distracted by the Oaui range!  I had to return the next day for the other two bits... I've only used them both once so far but was really impressed.  Anything that leaves my thick, frizz prone hair smooth and more manageable gets my vote!  My hair looked like Jen Atkin herself came to blow dry it!

1 comments :

  1. Hey is that blender from space nk? Is it better than other ones? Thanks great blog 💄

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations