Ouai Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner

Monday, 26 September 2016

Ouai Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner
As regular readers, you all know how much I bemoan my thick hair but I've found The One(s).  I am absolutely hooked on Ouai Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner.  This duo is the reason I never got around to booking that 12 week blow dry I had a consultation for this Summer.  

First off, isn't the packaging beautiful?  I know, I know but so aesthetically pleasing!  A chic addition to the hair care shelf!  Yes, it's a thing!  The products smell divine but most importantly they work.  And work well.  This duo has been HG during the humid weather. Acting as a barrier, taming fly aways and fighting frizz.  Both do so without leaving my hair feeling flat and weighed down.  Roots feel clean and light and these soothe and smooth unruly strands.  I leave the conditioner in for a few minutes while I sing (okay, yell) along to BeyoncĂ©.  What I am left with is an enhanced shine, a silky softness and a much more manageable mane!  

The perfect anecdote to frizz!  It looks like Jen Atkin herself came to dry my hair.  I hate washing my hair, honestly see posts like this once for proof.  It is such a tenuous task.  Naps and snacks are typically required!  This duo however, makes it less of a chore - LOVE the Ouai Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. Oh Space NK, I'll just set up a direct debit shall I, you get me every time!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations