Kiehl's Body Care Essentials

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Range Review
When it comes to body care, my heart lies with Kiehl's.  It has taken a whole lot of testing and trialling for me to find The One(s) but today's post is a run through of my favourite Kiehl's body care products, shining a spotlight on those vital to maintaining smooth, soft and scented limbs now that Autumn is upon us.

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish this is an indulgent shower experience. It effortlessly removes dead skin cells, increases circulation and tackles even the driest patches of skin. Elbows, I'm looking at you!  It's gentle enough for daily use  and regular exfoliation aids a clean, close shave and flawless self tan application.  It leaves Summer scorched skin smooth and provides a protective layer of hydration.  Like all Kiehl's offerings, it smells divine.

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Nurturing Body Washing Cream my friends and family tell me off for buying expensive body washes but this with its velvet like texture, adds a touch of luxury to the mundane daily ritual of showering. Again, it smells incredible, not overly sweet or synthetic.  So much bleary-eyed love for this at 6am!

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Lightweight Body Lotion as the body polish and washing cream are both so moisturising, I use this rather than the richer body cream in the range.  It adds an impressive injection of nourishing moisture.  If you're pressed for time in the mornings, this light and silky lotion absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky, greasy residue behind.

As you would have seen in this post, these are my HG trio.  These are my ultimate body care essentials. Skin is left instantly soothed.  Dry limbs feel supple, smooth and soft.  They leaves skin infused with their subtle scent.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations