Diptyque Vanille Scented Candle

Friday, 2 September 2016

Diptyque Vanille Candle Review and Photos

























I can't believe it's September already.  Where has this year gone?  I'm so excited though! Gimme me ALL of the cosy A/W clothes, accessories, dark nights and the return to burning candles.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge candle fan year round but for me, candles capture that feeling of Autumn/Winter warmth and comfort.  Perfect for accompanying those nights in, curled up with a book and the fire roaring.  Or you know, a Thai takeaway and the X-factor...

Diptyque Vanille Candle is an elegant, musky, woody, scent.  Sweet without being sickly.  A grown up vanilla.  Warm and inviting.  The perfect transition from Summer to Autumn.  I light this for a blissful end to a hectic day.  I went for the mini as when it has finished, I'm going to repurpose it for storing cotton buds.  Yet, despite the travel size it has great scent throw and soon fills the room with its aroma. Even once distinguished it lingers.

Posts like this one will illustrate how much I love candles and I adore Diptyque Vanille Mini Scented Candle and will definitely repurchase.  It's quite simply lovely.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations