Chloe Susanna Dupes from Office

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Office Lucky Charm Studded Boots Styling
These are my third pair of these boots from office.  This season they are called Office Lucky Charm Studded Boots.  They are black leather boots with gold studs and hardware.  They may have had a different style name previously but last year, I had them with silver hardware and the year before that I had them in gold!  It's safe to say, I LOVE these.

I picked these up recently.  Autumn, I'm ready for you.  I've previously declared how much I love this season here!  Bring on all the cosy nights in, the return of hot chocolate season (yes, it's a thing!) binge watching Netflix on the sofa with the fire on and Autumn/Winter dressing.  Can I please just buy all of the knitwear, skinny jeans and ankle boots now?  These are the best dupe for the Chloe Susanna boots I've seen.  I've been stopped on several occasions and asked if they were there real things.  One day Michelle, one day...

Anyway I digress, back to these beauties.  They are super comfortable.  I love the gold detailing and they are the most perfect throw on, go with anything ankle boot.  My wardrobe is mostly black, white and grey so they go with everything.  Oh Office Lucky Charm Boots - it's love!  Well, my heart lies with the Chloes boots but this is a more justifiable love...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations