Chanel Eye Shadow Quad in #268 Candeur et Expérience

Friday, 9 September 2016

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi Effect Eye Shadow Quad in #268 Candeur et Expérience

Chanel Eye Shadow Quad in #268 Candeur et Expérience
I rarely get excited about eye shadow.  When it comes to makeup, lip products are much more my thing and actually high lighters recently but that's another post entirely... However, Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi Effect Eye Shadow Quad in #268 Candeur et Expérience is the exception.

I mean look at it.  Just look at it.  Is that not a thing of eye shadow beauty?  Part of the Le Rouge Collection N° 1 for Autumn 2016.  This quad contains for the first time, all matte shades.  Mattes with the smoothest velvety texture.  There is a taupe, milky beige, red and chocolate brown.  I have red hair and super pale skin so I never thought I'd use the burgundy red but it is beautiful.  It doesn't have to translate to tired looking or a questionable pink eye.  It looks uh-mazing!  There is something so unexpectedly chic about red for the eyes.  Matte but with a very subtle sheen they do not appear flat. Worn dry or applied with a damp brush to increase intensity and amp things up.  Endless possibilities, these universally flattering and wearable shades are highly pigmented and blend beautifully.  The texture, finish and depth of these shadows are truly great.  

Definitely swatch the next time you are near a counter.  #268 Candeur et Expérience has the perfect neutral line up.  This quad has become a daily staple since I received it as seen in this what I got for my birthday post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations