Something New From Zara

Monday, 22 August 2016

Zara Embroidered Frilled To

Zara is killing it and the moment.  And by it, I mean my bank balance.  Take my money, just take it. Seriously, I may as well just go and set up a direct debit.  I cannot be within a certain radius of the South King Street, Dublin store without buying something.

The latest item added to my carefully curated collection is this Zara Embroidered Frilled Top.  I love the frill at the bottom and the floral detail to the cuffs and front.  I've been wearing this to work with black tapered trousers and tan loafer but also at the weekend with blue skinny jeans and my old reliable converse.  

I recently bought these Chanel dupe shoes from Zara and if you follow me on Instagram you'd seen this stripe and tassel shirt.  Loving Zara right now although my purse hates me right now.  I want it ALL.

Have you bought anything from Zara recently?  Not that I need any more encouragement...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations