Reason 7,561 Why You Need Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

Monday, 29 August 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam Review, Photos & Swatches
Different uses for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam





















































I know, I know, late to the party as usual as Anastasia Beverly Hills kicked off 2016 with their Glow Kits but I just was not sure. I surveyed my ridiculous collection of highlighters, find evidence of this here (palettes, liquid, powders you name it) and thought do I really need this? The answer was an emphatic yes! And so I logged on to Cult Beauty, bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam and my cheeks and I have never looked back.

I went with Gleam and it works best with my fair, pale skin tone. For cheeks, I particularly love Crushed Pearl for its soft pearlescent sheen. Cheekbones, down the centre of my nose, my brow bone, cupids bow the uses are endless. In a pinch, I've let the powders moonlight as eye shadows and applied some to the inner corner of my eyes to detract from the I was up binge watching Stranger Things bags! The four powders are easy to work with and apply beautifully. Finely milled, buttery soft, (wait, bloggers what did we decide? Was the consensus that we shouldn't use the word buttery?? Okay, super soft, blendable and light enough to layer. These never look dry or cakey, they deliver a satin highlight effect.

A soft, healthy glow with a candle light lit from within luminous, radiance. I love the subtle shimmer and sheen these impart without emphasizing my pores. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit is giving my Summer worn, weary complexion a boost. Lit from within glow? Check!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations