Worth it? The Mason Pearson Hairbrush Review

Friday, 19 August 2016

Mason Pearson Hair Brush Review




























If you caught my recent haul post you'll see that a mini Mason Pearson Hairbrush was one of the things I bought.  Purchased on a whim but I'm so glad I bought this.  The hype is real, believe the hype!

I needed a new small brush to keep in my handbag and apparently, no I couldn't have just bought another Denman one from Boots...  I never thought I'd have a strong opinion on a hair brush but now I understand why this is a cult classic beauty product, loved by hair stylists and beauty editors alike. They come in different sizes, a range of handle colours and a mix of nylon and/or boar bristles.  The boar bristles gently massage and stimulate the scalp to stimulate and distribute its natural oils.  It detangles effortlessly, gliding through my thick hair without snagging.  My hair can be prone to frizz but this leaves it smooth and free of static.

Yes, an expensive buy for a hair brush but given that I splurge on shampoo et al I thought I was about time I invested in a decent hair brush and pulled the trigger on the Mason Pearson Pocket Hairbrush which will last me a life time.  This and Oribe products are my hair HGs.  If you're in Dublin, Hickey's pharmacy on Grafton Street stock them too.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations